Expression of Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction is the expression to express a sense of satisfaction and dissatisfaction . Of course you learn in school right . Here’s a list of the expression :
A. Asking about satisfaction / dissatisfaction :
* How do you like your room ?
* Is everything O.K. ?
* Is everything satisfactory ?
* Are you satisfied ?
* Did you find our service satisfactory ?
* Do you want to complain about something ?
* Was something not to your satisfaction ?
* Are you dissastisfied with something ?
B. Expressing satisfaction :
* I really like my new haircut .
* I’m completely satisfied with everything you’ve done for me .
* It was satisfactory .
* Everything is fine , thank you .
* Everything was just perfect .
* I’m happy enough with it .
* It was okay . Not too bad .
* Good enough .

C. Expressing dissatisfaction :
* I am a little dissatisfied with the service here .
* I am a bit disappointed with the program .
* The food was lousy .
* I’m tired of working here .
* I do not like the color .
* I have a complaint .
* I’m very dissatisfied with the condition .
* I want to make a complaint .
D. Responding to dissatisfaction :
* I see .
* I’m sorry to hear that .
* I’ll look into it .
* I’ll see what I can do about it .
* I’ll try and take care of it



E. example :
Paul : Have you read today ‘s newspaper ?
James : Not yet . Is it interesting ?
Paul : Yes , the apology from the company . Take a look . The paper is over there .
James : Picking up the newspaper and starting to read it . Is that all ?
Paul : Yes .
James : This is not enough . I’m not satisfied yet . The size of the ads should have been half of the page . Besides , the company only apologized but they did not mention what they would do .
Paul : Oh , come on . The point is not the matter of the size , but the company sincere to apologize .
James : Still it’s not satisfying .
Paul : I think they have already shown their good will . It’s more than enough .